The following is a list of Bible
Truths in John 6:1-14, the story of Jesus
feeding the 5,000.
- Jesus knew the needs of His followers.
- Jesus showed compassion for His followers when He took care of their
needs. John 6:5-6.
- The boy gave his lunch to Jesus and Jesus used it to feed 5,000 men.
- Jesus showed His authority as God by feeding 5,000 men with 5 barley
loaves and two fish. John 6:9-11.
- Jesus gave thanks before He ate. John 6:11.
- Jesus showed His generosity by giving more food than the people needed. John 6:11-13.
- Jesus told His disciples not to waste food. John 6:12.
The following activities
can be used to teach the Bible story and truths.
Bible Story Activities.
Life In Biblical Times.
to a Christian Fortune. Suggestions for phrases to use include.
|Jesus fed 5,000 men with 5 barley
loaves and two fish.|
|Omnipotent - God has unlimited power.|
|Omniscient - God knows all things.|
|Compassion - God is concerned with a person's troubles and wants to